20174273 | Jobs | UIT_2019_001 | UIT | Dresden
UIT is an internationally
operating, innovative engineering & consulting company, affiliated to the
US group General Atomics. We offer our customers highly specialized products
and solutions in environmental monitoring, water technology and mineral
resources. UIT is established as an industry research and application center
for advanced technologies in exploration, mineral recovery and processing.
Our portfolio in mineral
resources comprises a spectrum reaching from the latest methods for efficient
exploration of ore deposits, environmentally compliant mining and processing
technologies to specialized separation and refining methods with a focus on critical
technology metals. Our downhole logging team runs a neutron lab with excellent
facilities to assembly and develop innovative neutron logging tools. The
combination of a pulsed DT-neutron generator with a complex and time-resolved
neutron and gamma spectroscopy provides sophisticated borehole data for mineral
exploration. Our existing tool fleet as well as the field of application is
To strengthen our
interdisciplinary team we are hiring a:
Sales Manager - Geophysical Logging Services
• Market evaluation and observation of international trends in geophysical logging
• Business development and product management.
• Identifying and managing sales opportunities worldwide, involving business travel
• Providing technical sales of geophysical wireline services to clients in the mining
and exploration industry.
• Reviewing client enquiries and tenders as well as preparation of proposals and
bids, as required.
• Project-relevant tasks and optional project management duties with focus on
development of technologies and exploration of mineral resources (technology
Ihre Qualifikation und Fähigkeiten
• Academic degree of geophysics, industrial engineering, economics or related
• Knowledge of basic and advanced applications of geophysical downhole logging
• Basic technical knowledge and interest in developing new applications of neutron
• Demonstrated experience in international Sales or Business Development roles in
the mining sector.
• Creativity, conscientiousness, team spirit, readiness to travel, and profound
• Extraordinary engagement and enthusiasm in addition to good communication
and English skills complete your personal profile.
Wir bieten Ihnen
• Salary corresponding to the significance of the tasks and bonus agreement.
• A modern workplace environment is the base of your efficient work.
• You can profit from the development and career perspectives of an expanding
• We offer you quick integration in our team, outstanding and challenging tasks, and a
creative as well as supportive working environment.
• Attractive corporate amenities in addition to company pension and personal